[pasmembers] Re: CTCA Tues Feb 14

Thursday is looking like it may be gone...25% cloud cover and winds of 8 to 14.

On 2/13/2012 12:47 PM, Terri wrote:
Joe,

What ever you decide, just let me know if i am Canceling
2/14 event or not.
I saw on the weather this morning, not that Ch 3 is correct
all the time, but it looks like we are in for a big storm
and it may even wipe out Thursday. YIPES!

Have a super day!
Take care
and keep me in the loop, please.

Thanks
Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry <http://drink-acai.biz/>

    *From:* "jcollins79@xxxxxxx" <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>
    *To:* pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Cc:* Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>; jcollins79@xxxxxxx; Don
    Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Monday, February 13, 2012 11:50 AM
    *Subject:* [pasmembers] Re: CTCA Tues Feb 14

    I have a call in to Marisa at CTCA. I think we should RESCHEDULE
    to Tues Feb 28...ANY FEEDBACK?

    *Coulds will mess up solar viewing and be problematic through the
    evening according to Eric (even though accuweather says the
    'stargazing quality' is supposed to be 8 out of 10.
    *Winds will definitely be a concern for Eric and Don's OTA Tubes -
    winds of 9mph and gusts up to 24mph are forecast
    *It is forecast to be the chilliest evening of the entire week.
    *I have a call in to Marisa to see if they have other competing
    activiites for St. Valentine's Day that would cause us low
    attendance and would mke the Feb 28 date better.
    *I personally don't want to traverse over 100miles roundtrip for
    this event with my telescope/equipment exposed to the elements
    because of predicted showers during the day in Phoenix, Maricopa,
    and Goodyear.....

    <mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>