[pasmembers] Re: CTCA Tues Feb 14

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:47:16 -0800 (PST)

Joe,

What ever you decide, just let me know if i am Canceling
2/14 event or not.
I saw on the weather this morning, not that Ch 3 is correct
all the time, but it looks like we are in for a big storm
and it may even wipe out Thursday. YIPES!

Have a super day!
Take care
and keep me in the loop, please.

Thanks

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry