[pasmembers] Re: CTCA Tues Feb 14

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:42:15 -0800 (PST)

yIKES!

That isn't good.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

>________________________________

                RESCHEDULE to Tues Feb 28...ANY FEEDBACK?

>>>*Coulds will mess up solar viewing and be problematic
                through the evening according to Eric (even though
                accuweather says the 'stargazing quality' is supposed to
                be 8 out of 10.
>>>*Winds will definitely be a concern for Eric and Don's
                OTA Tubes - winds of 9mph and gusts up to 24mph are
                forecast
>>>*It is forecast to be the chilliest evening of the
                entire week.
>>>*I have a call in to Marisa to see if they have other
                competing activiites for St. Valentine's Day that would
                cause us low attendance and would mke the Feb 28 date
                better.
>>>*I personally don't want to traverse over 100miles
                roundtrip for this event with my telescope/equipment
                exposed to the elements because of predicted showers
                during the day in Phoenix, Maricopa, and Goodyear.....

                showing cloud cover
                has winds at 15 gusting
                out big Dobs).

                unrelated.  You can have solid