[pasmembers] Re: Black Mountain Update

Joe / Jenny

Joe writes: Could you share your presentation at an upcoming meeting?

Jenny, how about giving your presentation at the
Feb 23 meeting after Leah has completed her talk?

Let me know if you can do that, and i'll put it in the schedule.

We'd all like to hear about it.
Thanks
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry