[pasmembers] Re: Black Mountain Update

Congrats Jenny, There are some funds out there for 'alternative buildings' like
low energy designs-that wouldn't cost the college much more than the facilities
and labor. It might be a WIN-WIN for PVCC to look into this for permanent
observatory class shelters That said, I really do like the idea of the
data/electrical facilitized pads you have in mind for availability to PVCC
students and groups such as PAS. Could you share your presentation at an
upcoming meeting?