[pasmembers] Re: Antenna's site for Observing party Feb 18

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:07:41 -0700

I cannot do it that Saturday, I will be out of town doing a photography shoot that day...it sounds fun.

Don

On 2/10/2012 1:13 PM, Terri wrote:
Good afternoon PAS members,

Eric would like to make a trip on Feb 18 to a dark sky observing site, and
wants to know if anyone wishes to enjoy a night a viewing, too.

Here's what he wrote:

We plan to go to the Antennas site on Saturday the 18^th , and come back Sunday morning. We’ll watch the weather and might move it up or back a day depending. It’s fairly easy to get to, but there’s nothing there at all, just a graded area where you can park and set up scopes. See you soon, Eric

A discussion about this event will be happening in the PAS List Serv. If you are not currently on this List Serv, you may wish to join, to be able to converse about this upcoming event. I will post it on the Calendar (Calendar link <http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&amp;e=790&amp;day=2012-2-18>), for easy RSVP. Eric will be the RSVP for this event, and will decide on the weather situation, and acknowledge your RSVP for attendance. However, you will want to discuss this topic further through the LIst Serv to be sure everyone knows what to expect, what to bring, etc, for an over night trip.

How do you get into the List Serv? Here's what you do.
PAS Members, currently paid up for 2012, will be allowed to join the list.
Those who are not current (except those who have been granted extensions
by me) will be denied access to the List Serv.

Tim writes the directions. "Here are the complete steps:

Send an email from the email account that you wish to have the PAS Member list mail sent to:

pasmembers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pasmembers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

subscribe

You will receive a simple welcome message once your email address is subscribed.

To send an email to everyone on the list, simply send an email from the account that you joined using to:

pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All of the registered members will receive your email without the need to login to the forums and be able to reply so that all of the other members can also be involved. Kind of like chatting at the meetings with everyone listening.

 Please have a super day and an awesome trip to Antenna's site.

Please note, the PAS List Serv for the Members, is a way to discuss things, like trips, and such, where by if every one who cares about the club is on this list, no one will be left out of the information that is needed to be talked about between club members. Join Today, be part of the Active PAS Members.

Terri, Event Coordinator
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry <http://drink-acai.biz/>