[pasmembers] Antennas "Star Party"

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:43:04 -0500

Hi-

The weather for Saturday looks no good, but tomorrow looks excellent on
all of the services.  We'll most likely go tomorrow afternoon into
Saturday morning if we do go.  I don't think anyone else signed on so it
shouldn't matter.  Both Ora and I are slightly under the weather and may
possibly have to cancel, however if you want to go, there are almost
always several SAC and other folks there.  Just pull in and set up.

And remember there are no facilities whatsoever, just very dark skies.

Eric