[pasmembers] 1 more hour to discuss weather for Navajo School tonight

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:57:16 -0800 (PST)

Telescope Team for Navajo School,

I see clouds over me now.
NOt that i'm in Scottsdale, just that earlier today, the weather was aesome,
the skies were clear, not many, if any clouds were over my home, and now...
i see what Tim is saying. We are going to be under the clouds.

So, send those last few updats. We will decide about 3pm what
we are doing. If noone says LET'S DO IT, or if three of you say
LET'S CANCEL, then i will do what the those 3 say we should do.
I hate to cancel as i really wanted to do this event, but we can't control
the weather and Diana is fine with us canceling if we have to.

Input... one last weather forecast from each of you will be fine.
and your input of

WOULD YOU DO THIS EVENT, WITH THE WEATHER THE WAY
YOU SEE IT NOW?

Thanks to all of you for your input. And wishing you all
an awesome weekend!

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry