[pandngdc] some news at last :)

  • From: Samuel Nicholas <nicholas.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pandngdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:43:50 +1030

so something has finally happened that makes me write to the list

I have a new web server and the svn has been migrated to it(wiki is still on panda.urbancombat.info)

I have changed the location of the svn though
svn://aglargelair.net/enetheru/pandngdc/

and in the near future I will be changing it again to:
svn://aglargelair.net/panda/
for obvious reasons
hope it wont take me long I have a few things I have to work out still like how to separate it cleanly from my personal repository cleanly

other changes are that after a commit an email will be sent to the mailing list for everyone so that activity is visible.

I don't have much else to report as yet