[pack163-leaders] Awards for May 10th pack meeting

  • From: janet freischmidt <jfreischmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Leaders <pack163-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 18:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

Leaders,
Please   let me know by Tuesday, May 8th, (tomorrow by 8:00 am) if you need any
awards for the May  pack meeting.  I'll need the scout's first and last name
and
the name of the award(s) that he is to receive. Please include your den
number.
Sorry for the short notice. With the last pack meeting just a week ago, I
forgot
to send out a reminder. But unfortunately with my work schedule, this is the
only time I am able to get them.

Also, if you have any awards in the award box, please take them all and
distribute them to your scouts. Otherwise, you will need to set up a time to
get
them from me, so those scouts can get the awards they earned.

Thanks,
Janet Freischmidt