From:   Greg Davenport
Reply To:       oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:   Monday, May 5, 2003 4:47 AM
To:     oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [oxfordgamers] Re: X2 - no spoilers

No trailer for T3? Hmmm...now I am concerned.

ESB not on a par with Star Wars: ANH.... Empire kicked ass and will be the
yardstick for the fall of the Old Republic in the third film.  Army of
Darkness was not better than Evil Dead 2? Wrath of Kahn was in anyway worse
than Star Trek: The Motion Picture? Aliens? Predator 2? Back to the Future
was fairly consistent throughout. Indy Jones...well Raiders was the best of
the three, but not a bad set of movies so far.

Now there is a glut of bad ideas for sequels this summer: American Wedding
(American Pie 3---anyone taking bets that there is going to be wedding cake
humping?) Fast and Furious 2 (worse title than Dumberer, but it eludes me at
the moment) a Legally Blonde 2 and I am willing to bet there is even more
tripe under the radar at the moment. Ted?