[oxfordgamers] Re: What are we doing tonight?

Do you think you could give me a ride Aaron?
Os

-----Original Message-----
From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Aaron Einhorn
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 4:50 PM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: What are we doing tonight?

Well, I will be at Chad's by 7:30, with Chez Geek and my character
sheets in tow, ready for whatever may happen. Christina will probably
be with me.

Aaron

--- "Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We may or may not be available.
>
>       Ted and I will be doing AGF's gig at my place.  When we finish we'll
> give a call and may come join you all.  Paul's top teeth are coming
> in and
> he kept us up last night, so we'll play it by ear.  But I'd certainly
> love
> some Hills Rise Wild or Hacker action.

=====
I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of
Hanukkah.
- George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington,
D.C., Dec. 10, 2001
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com