From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of CWilson@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 11:42 AM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Warhammer

Dave ran a small game of Warhammer for Brandon and I last night.  I missed
playing Warhammer, it really is my favorite fantasy system.  The two of us
ended up a creature count of 20 goblins and 8 chaos beasts.  The groundwork
has now been laid for others to join in as time permits and hack things up.

Brandon ended up with a Dwarven Rune Sword of some power.  We don't know
yet, of course, because we are far from town.

-w