[oxfordgamers] Re: Warhammer

that would be problematic, i'm seeing thurs. so i
doubt i will be back by evening,i think we're going to
see it in Newport. we may just have to decide on
another date. my schedule is still pretty open
any suggestions?
dave

--- Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alas, I am a moron, and forgot what our inspiration
> behind playing
> Warhammer was. Wednesday night is the opening night
> for Two Towers, and
> Christina and I have tickets in Columbus for that
> evening.
>
> Sorry guys. Gotta bow out on this one.
>
> Aaron
>
> =====
> "Give me a man or a woman who has read a thousand
> books and you give me an interesting companion. Give
> me a man or woman who has read perhaps three and you
> give me a dangerous enemy indeed."
> -Anne Rice, The Witching Hour
>
> Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
> http://www.bladebrothers.com

> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

=====
"If we do not find anything very pleasant
 at least we shall find something new"
                                 Voltaire

http://mailplus.yahoo.com