[oxfordgamers] Re: The Incredible Hulk

  People have also been able to make styrofoam guns for a long time.
                        John

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Aaron Einhorn wrote:

> Yes, but that has to do with effects technology.
>
> Steve Reeves can stand there and let the bullets bounce off, they
> weren't there. There was, however, a hard prop gun being thrown at his
> head.
>
> No, there is no excuse for the JLA pilot.
>
> Aaron
>
> --- John Phillips <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >   So he forgets the power ring. How many times did the old TV
> > Superman
> > stand there while being shot and then duck when the perp threw the
> > empty
> > gun at him?
> >                     John
>
> =====
> The greatest thing you'll ever learn,
> is just to love, and be loved in return.
>
> Check out the Blade Brothers home-page!
> www.bladebrothers.com

> http://health.yahoo.com

Of course, Behaviourism `works.' So does torture. Give me a no-nonsense,
down to earth behaviourist, a few drugs, and simple electrical appliances,
and in six months I will have him reciting the Athanasian Creed in public.

                        W. H. Auden(1907-1973)