[oxfordgamers] Re: Suzanne

Great news!

        I'll toss in my own plug for church weddings.  Our reasons were
about the same as John's on this, and for such a great event it's nice to
put it completely center stage, our moment in the sun together.  There is
certainly nothing that says a church wedding needs complexity, our ceremony
was about as simple as you can get.

        And there is nothing like that first moment when the doors at the
far end of the church open and you catch your first site of your
bride-to-be, radiant in her wedding dress and moving stately down the aisle
towards you.  Suddenly you aren't aware of anything else in all the world.