  From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Mollett
  Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 5:19 PM
  To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Stun & DR recap

  Aaron's modification is up for vote.  Yay? Nay?

  Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I like it all, except that I suggest a 100+5 Quirks for Supers, as
    suggested on p. 15 of the Supers book, and that's what all of the
    characters I've created have been based on.

    Aaron

    =====
    I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy
of Hanukkah.
    - George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony,
Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001
    Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
    http://www.bladebrothers.com

    http://calendar.yahoo.com