  From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Mollett
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 12:59 PM
  To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Stuff

  >If after playing Nightcrawler Brandon realizes he is
  better suited to play Thug-like heroes instead of the stealthy hero, then
  Nightcrawler can simply vanish back into the canvas that is our gaming
  world.

  But 'vanish' in what sense? Retire? Die? Get retconned into never having
been introduced?

  Orrrrr....simply become an inactive PC cluttering the canvas...the very
thing I'm hoping to discourage.