[oxfordgamers] Re: Star Trek?

I've heard from someone who went to see it, and he HATED it. Said it
was like a horrid remake of Khan.

I don't know if I'm going to bother seeing it before it comes out on
DVD, for what it's worth. But, I'd be more than willing to have a
"Nemesis" party when it comes out.

As for "Two Towers", I'm going tonight. And Saturday. Already got the
tickets. :)

Aaron

--- "Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So has anyone seen "Nemesis" yet?
>
> -Nico
> Who's still working out how he'll get to see "The Two Towers".

=====
"Give me a man or a woman who has read a thousand books and you give me an
interesting companion. Give me a man or woman who has read perhaps three and
you give me a dangerous enemy indeed."
-Anne Rice, The Witching Hour

Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com