[oxfordgamers] Re: Star Trek?

  • From: Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:24:26 -0800 (PST)

I've heard from someone who went to see it, and he HATED it. Said it
was like a horrid remake of Khan.

I don't know if I'm going to bother seeing it before it comes out on
DVD, for what it's worth. But, I'd be more than willing to have a
"Nemesis" party when it comes out.

As for "Two Towers", I'm going tonight. And Saturday. Already got the
tickets. :)

--- "Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So has anyone seen "Nemesis" yet?
> -Nico
> Who's still working out how he'll get to see "The Two Towers".

"Give me a man or a woman who has read a thousand books and you give me an
interesting companion. Give me a man or woman who has read perhaps three and
you give me a dangerous enemy indeed."
-Anne Rice, The Witching Hour

Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!