[oxfordgamers] Sansonobase To-do List

  • From: Mike Chambers <mikethequick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:37:55 -0700 (PDT)

Until I get some more conventional web content around
the Sansonobase Beta, I am going to communicate some
change-control items here...

Here's what's coming (in no particular order):

-Get more web content "around" the page (i.e. "The DBA
to-do list")

-Add fields for Updated Entry and New Entry

-Check spelling on names, take away Dave's rock-star

-Deal with pictures. Either resize to a common width
(to dress columns), or relocate them to a place where
it won't impact the site (probably the Record Detail

-Reformat tables on the Results page so that they make
better use of space. I have some ideas that might be
more appealing than relegating the Character Summary
to another page.

-Clean up some authorship issues per Ted's
suggestions: work out an "affiliated" or "see also"
link. Please consider this, I can simply start
including the "entry written by so-and-so" in the
Character Summary, unless you think people will want
to search based on who actually wrote the entry. I may
need help nailing down who the NPC "belongs to", but
that is more of an accuracy check than a development

-Add "Real Name" or something like that to the Search

-Whatever else drifts into my head that I think will
be cool. If you don't like it, I can change it.