[oxfordgamers] Sansoniverse Elseworlds

Basically, the premise behind Elseworlds is that it isn't Time Travel.
It's a "What if?" kind of thing. We don't take, for example, Captain
America, Venom, Green Goblin and AGF through time to 1492. Rather, we
each recreate the character as if that was their native time period,
with a different origin (as the period dictates). So, in 1492, the
Venom suit wouldn't be a scientificly created symbiote. It'd be, maybe,
a demon bound to their skin. Something similar would be the case for
GG. Cap would probably be Union Jack, or something along those lines,
and AGF would be largely the same. :)

Honestly, all of our adapted characters are Elseworlds type creations
anyhow. So, it isn't that much of a stretch. And could be fun.

Now, the real question is, would the "Elseworld-ed" character get the
experience for the game?

=====
I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of
Hanukkah.
- George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C.,
Dec. 10, 2001
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://search.yahoo.com