[oxfordgamers] QNX

Anyone here have any experience with real-time operating systems?  I downloaded
QNX Momentics 6.2 and I'm installing on the other PC.  It is for non-commercial
purposes, but who know, it may inspire me to pick up programming again.

Conveniently, it has a driver for my Matrox video card.  This version is
different from the previous version that I tried in that it now allows itself to
be installed to a new partition on a hard drive, where as the past version would
only create a 4gb virtual file and run from that inside windows.

It is nice to find an OS that makes my k6-200 feel fast.  I'm installing on a
20Gb hard drive and letting it have the entire run of the drive.  More info
later.

-w