[oxfordgamers] Re: Project: The Original Super Man

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brandon Keller" <kellerbj@xxxxxxxxxx>
> I have a few thoughts.  First, what is he fanatical about?  Second, do you
> think he should have super jumping?  I don't know how close the show
> Smallville is to the actual mythology behind Superman's youth, but in it, I
> have seen no evidence of a super jump.  However, his heat vision is present.
> Other than that, looks how I'd make him.

I am recreating THE ORIGINAL Super Man, as in Action Comics #1.  That version on
the show is something else.

He has a Sense of Duty, and is Fanatical about helping people and protecting
them.  Remember, Super Man is a walking boy scout.  He never lies, cheats,
steals, hurts the innocent or puts people down.  He helps little old ladies
across the street.

-w