From:   oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bolenbaugh,   Tom
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:34 PM
To:   'oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Player   pics

It's just goofy enough to work!

----------
From:   Mike Chambers
Reply To:           oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:   Thursday, June 12,     2003 4:26 PM
To:         oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like to hear some other gamers     weigh-in on this. Personally, I think a
reasonably-sized player mug on the     details page is not a huge deal. A
little whimsical, but in no way keeps     people from the meat of the page.
Humor me on this one, let me whittle down     the size of the player mugs and
let me know what you think.