[oxfordgamers] Re: Ox-Con (Gaming on March 22)

My only concern with it is that as originally envisioned, I wanted
Captain America and AGF for my adventure, along with maybe Huntress. :)

That said, it wasn't required. But I would need to know something about
Danny, Brandon, Ashley and Mike's (if he makes it) cape & mask level
characters. The sooner the better.

That said, it could be a lotta fun.

Aaron

--- Ted Brengle <ted.brengle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     Yesterday, high level discussions took place between
> myself, Steve, Nico and Chad on the issue of gaming on March
> 22. Currently we have a roster that looks something like
> this:
>
> Chad
> Steve
> Andrea
> Aaron (possible GM)
> Danny
> Brandon
> Ted (possible GM)
> Nico
> Ashley
> Mike (very tentative)
>
>     Whoa! With one GM, that number of players would
> certainly overwhelm any adventure. Lord knows we've tried.
>
>     What has been proposed is this: Two GMs! Two adventures!
> Two separate teams of heroes! Two unimaginable struggles
> against evil! Two almost totally separate games! AT THE SAME
> TIME! IN THE SAME HOUSE!!
>
>     Madness? Of course! But this is the Sanson Age of comics
>
>     My plan is now to run another of my patented "solo"
> adventures, namely "Vision Quest," which will follow The
> Amazing Ghost Fighter (TM), The Joker and Harley Quinn as
> they begin their hunt for the shadowy antagonist Windom
> Earle, murderer of Harvey Bullock. Needless to say, I'd love
> it if Christina could attend and play The Huntress, making
> Team Gotham complete.
>
>     So, what do you say, Aaron; are you up for a round of
> Dueling GMs? We may even be able to arrange some minor
> crossover action between the storylines--it worked once
> before.
>
>     -Ted

=====
"Give me a man or a woman who has read a thousand books and you give me an
interesting companion. Give me a man or woman who has read perhaps three and
you give me a dangerous enemy indeed."
-Anne Rice, The Witching Hour

Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com