From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of CWilson@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 1:05 PM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Ox-Con (Gaming on March 22)

http://pages.prodigy.net/ted.brengle/sansoniverse-index.html

Go to the above link to see what heroes from comic books have already been
used, first.  That should help you shorten the list of possibilities.

On game day, arrive a little earlier and we can get you a hero created.
GURPS is an easy system to learn.  Character Generation can take a long
time, but it can go quick one you are used to it.

If you want to read over the basic rules ahead of time, go to:
http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/lite/

32 pages of basic GURPS.

--
Chad Wilson
Computer Support/Analyst

                      WyldSpectr@xxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                      To:
oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      oxfordgamers-bounce@fr        cc:
                      eelists.org                   Subject:  [oxfordgamers]
Re: Ox-Con (Gaming on March 22)

                      03/03/2003 12:55 PM
                      Please respond to
                      oxfordgamers

I would really love to play, but I fear I do not know the system at all.
Any suggestions???

Danny