[oxfordgamers] Re: Ox-Con (Gaming on March 22)

  • From: "Brandon Keller" <kellerbj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:31:35 -0500

Having looked, I have an idea.  My personal favorite comics were Spiderman
and X-Men.  Since Spidey's been taken (ARRRRG!!!!), that leaves me with less
choice.  Thus, here are my interests: Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, and Iceman
have not been used.  I'm not sure which interests me most as I'm not
familiar with the rules and possibilities in the Sansoniverse.  Plus, since
t seems some villains are heroes here, it make the decisio nthat much harder
(Pyro and Bullseye suddenly come to mind) I'm gonna need some help with this