[oxfordgamers] Ox-Con (Gaming on March 22)

    Yesterday, high level discussions took place between
myself, Steve, Nico and Chad on the issue of gaming on March
22. Currently we have a roster that looks something like
this:

Chad
Steve
Andrea
Aaron (possible GM)
Danny
Brandon
Ted (possible GM)
Nico
Ashley
Mike (very tentative)

    Whoa! With one GM, that number of players would
certainly overwhelm any adventure. Lord knows we've tried.

    What has been proposed is this: Two GMs! Two adventures!
Two separate teams of heroes! Two unimaginable struggles
against evil! Two almost totally separate games! AT THE SAME
TIME! IN THE SAME HOUSE!!

    Madness? Of course! But this is the Sanson Age of comics

    My plan is now to run another of my patented "solo"
adventures, namely "Vision Quest," which will follow The
Amazing Ghost Fighter (TM), The Joker and Harley Quinn as
they begin their hunt for the shadowy antagonist Windom
Earle, murderer of Harvey Bullock. Needless to say, I'd love
it if Christina could attend and play The Huntress, making
Team Gotham complete.

    So, what do you say, Aaron; are you up for a round of
Dueling GMs? We may even be able to arrange some minor
crossover action between the storylines--it worked once
before.

    -Ted