[oxfordgamers] Re: (No To: [email protected]

  Boardwalk is down in Hyde Park, and at least used to be the best game
store in town.
                        John

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Brandon Keller wrote:

> Never headr of that place.  Though I'm pretty confident that Comic Book
> World will have them.  I just have nmo way of getting to Harrison.
> Os

Only reason can convince us of those three fundamental truths
without a recognition of which there can be no effective liberty:
that what we believe is not necessarily true; that what we like
is not necessarily good; and that all questions are open.

                        Clive Bell(1881-1964)