[oxfordgamers] Re: No SW Spoilers!

  • From: Mike Chambers <mikethequick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 21:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chad tried to herd the cats of the gamers' list by

> > None.  No talking of SW on this list until we've
> all seen it.  None
> > of that
> > blank lines business warning of spoilers below.

To which I reply with these spoilers that I won't even
preface with blank lines, just to make it more

Mutual Admiration: Not only does Christohper Lee
admire Sir Ian's work. Ian returns the favor with a
brief cameo in the bar scene. Watch closely as Obi Wan
and Aniken enter the bar.

Farfen-landspeeder? - No lie. Aniken's land speeder
has a VW logo on the hood.

The light-saber debate settled: It is made clear to us
that the light saber is the most bad-ass of all
weapons during the "Drethpol" scene. Obi Wan beheads a
crooked player while he holds his drink in one hand
and keeps the other hand on the gaming table; weilding
the light saber strictly with the force.

He's the man: Samuel L Jackson is seen in the first
Jedi council scene holding the same cane that he
carried in his repsial of the Shaft role.

"The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's
rules, while quietly playing by your own."
-Michael Konda

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience