[oxfordgamers] Re: No SW Spoilers!

--- Chad tried to herd the cats of the gamers' list by
proclaiming:

> > None.  No talking of SW on this list until we've
> all seen it.  None
> > of that
> > blank lines business warning of spoilers below.

To which I reply with these spoilers that I won't even
preface with blank lines, just to make it more
dangerous...

Mutual Admiration: Not only does Christohper Lee
admire Sir Ian's work. Ian returns the favor with a
brief cameo in the bar scene. Watch closely as Obi Wan
and Aniken enter the bar.

Farfen-landspeeder? - No lie. Aniken's land speeder
has a VW logo on the hood.

The light-saber debate settled: It is made clear to us
that the light saber is the most bad-ass of all
weapons during the "Drethpol" scene. Obi Wan beheads a
crooked player while he holds his drink in one hand
and keeps the other hand on the gaming table; weilding
the light saber strictly with the force.

He's the man: Samuel L Jackson is seen in the first
Jedi council scene holding the same cane that he
carried in his repsial of the Shaft role.

=====
"The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's
rules, while quietly playing by your own."
-Michael Konda

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com