[oxfordgamers] Re: Ninja

Done long ago in an AD&D campaign I ran.  The players got their hands on
several ingots of something like mythril or adamantium (whichever in 1st
edition you could enchant up to +5) and took them to a master swordsmith.
After various spells etc.. they had two unbreakable katana's forged (with a
few quests for appropriate enchantment materials like magma from the
underdark) and plated in enchanted silver.

Appropriately enough to this conversation, this was primarily a Lankhmar
city-based campaign where all the players were ninja...