[oxfordgamers] Nightcrawler

Alright. To build Nightcrawler, start with the teleport power. You're
going to want 2 of the skills under that power. Autoteleport (which is
teleporting oneself) and Combat Teleport. Combat Teleport is usable as
your active defense, HOWEVER, remember that it can only be used once
per turn in this fashion.

You're also going to need to buy an extra arm (prehensile tail).

Kurt has an amazingly high dexterity. Somewhere in th 16-18 range. His
ST is high, but nothing approaching super-human, so I'd put him in
somewhere between 14-16.

Now, you're going to want to buy him some increased move. Clinging. The
"fur" advantage. And Ambidexterity. If you've got points left over, you
can put it into Weapons Master: Broadsword.

Skill-set? Acrobatics. Stealth. Karate. Judo. Broadsword (or Fencing,
depending on how cinematic the GM wants to be, although from the way
Kurt fights, I'd say fencing.) Performance. Some manuevers, both
combat-wise and acrobatic-wise.

Finally, if the points are there, and if the Teleportation has been
bought up to the level where you can carry one other person (which it
should be), you can buy a Confusion attack that only affects someone
you've teleported.

There you go. Nightcrawler.

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com