  From:   Bolenbaugh, Tom
  To: 'oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 10:14   AM
  Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Mutants &   Masterminds? Yes.

        I   almost never look at the Upcoming Issues section of the
Sansoniverse   page.  All it does is remind me that we don't get to game as
much as we'd   like and makes me feel pressured to do things.  That's why I
don't send   any more of my adventures to the page for posting.

        Like most of the other GM's, I've got several adventures in the
chute, but I'm not going to post them until we actually play them.