[oxfordgamers] Re: Mutants & Masterminds? Yes.

        >    Liefeld and McFarland didn't leave SC to form Unicorn Comics,
did they?

So THAT'S where Tim has been.

        >    Kidding aside, I wonder if we have just heard the death knell
of the Sansoniverse. Hmmm, an easy system perfect for pick-up games with
>whoever's available versus the behemoth that's almost solely home to
exquisitely detailed serials that are never actually run....?

        By our nature, no matter how often we keep things simple we always
come up with a grand story idea.  It won't matter what system we're playing,
we could be using Amazing Engine and we'd come up with a cool angle for a
long storyline.  Heck, even my Japan game has developed an overall arc that
may or may not ever be done.

        It's not the game, not the universe, it's the GM's.