[oxfordgamers] Re: Mutants & Masterminds? Yes.

To address some of the questions:

Unicorn Comics is a modern-day entity. All of it's books (other than
the occasional flashback) take place in the early 21st century.

I'll handle the website/maintenance/etc. :)

And I really don't envison the Sansoniverse eroding. There's room for
both. Especially since I'm the only one, right now, who has plans for
running games in it.

Mechanics wise, it is REALLY simple. Perhaps too much. Now, some of
that was also Aaron's unfamiliarity with the rules. There are rules for
grappling, but I don't know then. And the roll for the illusion is
actually a saving throw on her behalf, not a roll on Coyote's behalf to
see how good it was. :)

Aaron

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://sbc.yahoo.com