From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Aaron Einhorn
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:27 PM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Mutants & Masterminds Experiment

Alright. So, I'd like to give this game a shot. But I've got a few
requests for the attempt.

I want to try to "break" the system. As such, I want character-types
that we can't play in GURPS Supers, to see how well they work. As such,
here are the character types I'd like to see in the game:

a) A super-strong guy
b) A speedster
c) A shape-changer (this can be a size-changer, or shape-shifter,
either one)
d) A mystic
and to make sure that this character type is still playable alongside
the others:
e) A martial artist/brawler/etc.

I don't want more than five players, since none of us have used the
system before. I'd also like to use the printed adventure in the book,
for expediency's sake, and so that I don't need to create a Universe or
convert aspects of the Sansoniverse. So, if anyone gets their hands on
a copy of the game, don't read the sample adventure. Please.

Once people have volunteered, and chosen, then we can decide whether
we'll meet individually to create characters or if we should gather
early and create characters en masse.

So, volunteers? And pick your character type.

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com