From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Aaron Einhorn
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:15 PM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Misc. Gaming thoughts

Mike, can you repost the link to Sansoniverse DB? Dumb-ass me forgot to
bookmark it, so I can't revisit it to see the changes. :)

Brandon, I forgot the party was tonight. By the time you read this, you
should have a hangover. If not, someone did something wrong.

Brandon & Chad, I have your GURPS books. You both owe me money.
Brandon, the softcover GURPS rules are no longer in print. If you don't
want the hardcover, we can work something out. I could cut the cost,
give you my softcover, and keep the hardcover for myself. We'll discuss
it later.

Nico, Sengouku (sp?) was out of stock. It's on order though.

John & Mike, I appreciate the hospitality offers, but even making it a
"quick" night in Columbus, we didn't get home until after 10. I'm
really beginning to loathe that drive....

See people tomorow night I hope.

Aaron

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com