[oxfordgamers] Re: Memorial day gaming

In a word folks, CARPOOL. :) Looks like a big turn out is in store for us.
So here's a couple of friendly things to remember for travel plans.

There is no parking in the street.

We can put 4 cars in the driveway and 1 in the yard if necessary.  So if
arrangements to carpool it'll really make it alot easier. 4 cars is best.

Also, beware the dog, she love to lick toes and give wet willies.

I'd like to start around noon or one, with the distance and size of the
group, we'll need the time so Sanson can try and destroy us at his leisure.

Anyone with other ideas on the matter? The time is not written in stone, and
Chad and Niko have directions to the house, but if any need them just ask
and we shall deliver.

Also, a warning. Sanson is grinning ear to ear, be afraid, be very afraid.

Rose