From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Aaron Einhorn
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 1:13 PM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Masked heroes do exist

It was only a matter of time...

And yet, I can't help but wonder. Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing?
The comic book fanboy in me says "Yay!" The concerned citizen in me
says "As long as this guy doesn't break any laws, then all right." The
sceptic in me says "Nutjob."

-Feeling very confused

=====
I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of
Hanukkah.
- George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington,
D.C., Dec. 10, 2001
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://search.yahoo.com