[oxfordgamers] Re: Masked heroes do exist

  • From: "Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:40:15 -0400

Many towns have their own local color like this.  I've mentioned Lima's
Superman before, although he's not as spry as this guy seems to be.  There's
also a costumed woman who wanders around the bars of a city on the west
coast and warns women about smarmy guys and chases off pushy would-be
suitors.

Wasn't John Ritter in a movie about a guy who runs around being a super
hero?

In any case, let's just be glad he didn't take his inspiration from
Rorschach.

Brock!  I want pictures of this brown masked guy and I want them now!  What
the hell do I pay you people for?