[oxfordgamers] Re: Masked heroes do exist

Many towns have their own local color like this.  I've mentioned Lima's
Superman before, although he's not as spry as this guy seems to be.  There's
also a costumed woman who wanders around the bars of a city on the west
coast and warns women about smarmy guys and chases off pushy would-be
suitors.

Wasn't John Ritter in a movie about a guy who runs around being a super
hero?

In any case, let's just be glad he didn't take his inspiration from
Rorschach.

Brock!  I want pictures of this brown masked guy and I want them now!  What
the hell do I pay you people for?