[oxfordgamers] Re: Make one mistake...

My Japan game isn't a horror game, it's a fudal adventure in historic Japan.

Oni and spirits are minor players in the world.  Conspiracies don't exist.
There's nothing more to see here.  Move along.

fnord

(what was that about 1st level initiates and resisting posession?  Oh never
mind, it wasn't important anyway.  This isn't a horror game.)