[oxfordgamers] Re: Make one mistake...

  • From: Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:10:28 -0700 (PDT)

Chad Wilson:
> Look, because of my poor judgement, the cub is now an
> initiate.  This is a good thing, right?

Have you READ Voodoo? Being a first level Initiate without any
knowledge of Ritual magic is really just a good way to say "Look! Here
I am! Come eat me!" <grin>

Hmmm. Ya know, I'm beginning to dig the idea of Voodoo magic in a
Horror game...

I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!