[oxfordgamers] Lists are cool (for lack of a better subject)

Hey all,

Just made it to the list yesterday, I think. [hi dudes....this is a very cool person named l., for confidential reasons. ok...peace out]

Yeah, so sending messages while at work is apparently a bad idea, as my
clients seem to think reading (and writing) my mail is a fun time. Anyway, how many folks on this list are not on the SCA list? Just curious-- a rough estimate is fine.

What sort of games are played, and is there a schedule or is it mostly
impromtu sessions? I would love to get a Jyhad/Vampire: The Eternal
Struggle group together. And I'm still a sucker for Magic. I can also be talked into trying just about any sort of role-playing/card game.

Shalom,
Jon