[oxfordgamers] Kvikk needs a jobby-job!

I know someone on this list will get the "needs a jobby-job" reference. Anyway,
I had a technical interview with DTI Consultants in Columbus today, and I have
an interview with MVECA (Marv's Very Excellent Condiment Agency, or Miami
Valley Educational Computer Agency, as you like it) on Friday afternoon. If I
get the DTI job, I will be able to use that infamous phrase "Oh, I don't work
here. I'm a consultant." If I get the MVECA job, I may be moving to (or near)
Yellow Springs. Which means I will still not be too far from Columbus, but I
will be muuuch closer to our little gaming cult.

Personally, I'm hoping the Yellow Springs gig works out. It sounds like a good
job and I want to hang out with the old rich hippies. Not to mention the easy
access to the Sansonoverse.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Kvikk

Mike Chambers