[oxfordgamers] Re: I'm taking my database...

OK, I slipped "Player Name" back into the Results
page, with the understanding that we are still
tweaking the meaning of this field (the person who
created the character? The person who runs the
character? Or the person who simply has a general
association with the character? All semantics, and not
strictly the DBA's problem).

About pics... All player and character pics will have
the OSP2 (Official Sansonoverse Picture Placeholder)
unless otherwise specified BY THE PLAYER. So, no
flapper-dress Nico unless he chooses to make it so.
Sorry, Brandon, you'll just have to use your
imagination.

Note to Steve: I nabbed a pic of you from your web
site, I can use a different one if you wish.

http://sbc.yahoo.com