[oxfordgamers] Re: I'm not (that) evil...

I'd be willing to donate a small amount for that purpose.

I suppose this would be a decent time to point out the fact that I can
set up web pages for people on bladebrothers.com. My ability to do so
is limited.

Aaron

--- CWilson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I could see going for OxfordGamers.com, then have the main page lead
> to the
> other game pages.  Would folks be adverse to taking up a collection
> to pay
> for a domain name for our group?
>
> --
> Chad Wilson
> Computer Support/Analyst
> McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
> Ph: (513) 524-5583
> E-Mail: cwilson@xxxxxxxx
> --

=====
"Give me a man or a woman who has read a thousand books and you give me an
interesting companion. Give me a man or woman who has read perhaps three and
you give me a dangerous enemy indeed."
-Anne Rice, The Witching Hour

Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com