[oxfordgamers] Re: Getting GURPS in Cinci.

--- "Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ahh,
>
>       I thought you frequented two comic book/gaming stores in Cincinnati
> on a regular basis as well as your Columbus haunt.
>
>       -Nico

Nope. I go to CD World in Colerain occasionally to pick up a comic or
two, and I've gone to Cincinatti Sci-Fi for Warhammer Stuff (and the
occasional box of Heroclix). But they both have entirely too crappy of
stock.

I'd go to Queen City Comics regularly if they were open on Tuesdays,
which is the one day of the week I reliably used to go to Cincinnati.
But they're not, so I don't. :)

Aaron

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com