[oxfordgamers] Re: Game Tonight?

Congrats to you on winning the championship Caedmon!

        Where were you and Erin hiding?  I didn't even know you made it to
the event.  I left shortly before court so I could get on the road back
home.

        I'm not available tonight, birth classes.  And I have other tasks
this week/weekend.  Painting being high on the list.

        -Nico