[oxfordgamers] Re: GURPs Options

Well, I don't have my books with me today, but IIRC, they look
suspiciously like the charts from Martial Arts

--- John Phillips <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   This is mostly a question for the GURPS Character Sheet users out
> there.
>   In the charts section of GCS, they have critical success charts
> that
> include all sorts of extra things. I can't find a rules listing that
> describes the content of these charts, so I was wondering if anyone
> else
> knew what the origin of these charts is.
>                       John
>

> Western wind, when wilt thou blow,
> The small rain down can rain?
> Christ, if my love were in my arms,
> And I in my bed again!
>
>                       Anon.(circa 16th century)

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://sbc.yahoo.com