[oxfordgamers] Re: GURPS software review

  All of you need to get keyboards attached to your computers. All lists
(and tables) in GURPS Character sheet are editable. Want something it
doesn't have? Add it! If you are really pathetic, talk to me really nicely
and I might even send you some of the things I have typed in (such as all
the missing Maneuvers and Psionics and some of the Supers stuff).
                        John

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Bolenbaugh, Tom wrote:

> Is that GURPS Character Sheet?  Fantastic program.  Love it.
>
>       I used it to make both my fighter and my magician for Chad's fantasy
> games and it was so simple and complete it was a joy to use.  It also does
> martial arts, but sticks only with the manuvers in the Compendium so it
> doesn't give the complete experience.
>
>       While the GURPS GURU is a much more complete program, GURPS
> Character Sheet is more fun to use.  Unfortunately CS doesn't cover a lot of
> the stuff we play.

Sir, say no more,
Within me 'tis as if
The green and climbing eyesight of a cat
Crawled near my mind's poor birds.

                        Trumbull Stickney(1874-1904)